NUPLURA® PH+ combines the protection of NUPLURA PH and Titanium® in one vaccine, giving herds fast, smooth and powerful protection against Mannheima haemolytica–the leading cause of Bovine Respiratory Disease (BRD). It provides flexible protection against both bacterial and viral pathogens causing BRD¹, so your animals have the right protection right when they need it.
- NUPLURA provides protective immunity against M. haemolytica in as few as 10 days after vaccination
- It’s easy on cattle with minimal reactivity, including few adverse events or transient injection site swelling2
- NUPLURA uses recombinant leukotoxoid technology and outer membrane proteins, two virulence factors for protection by advanced technology
- NUPLURA PH+BVD delivers additional protection against Bovine Viral Diarrhea (BVD) Type 1 and 2
- NUPLURA PH+3 delivers additional protection against Infectious Bovine Rhinotracheitis (IBR) and BVD Type 1 and 2
- In one vaccination, NUPLURA PH+ combines the rapid immune response of NUPLURA PH with the powerful viral protection of Titanium
Deliver The Right Protection When It Matters Most
NUPLURA delivers the fastest protection against M. haemolytica, the leading cause of BRD.
Now add smooth and powerful, and it’s check, check and check.
|NUPLURA PH||NUPLURA PH+BVD||ONE SHOT® BVD||NUPLURA PH+3||PYRAMID 3 |
Days until protective immunity against M. haemolytica
|As quick as 10 days after vaccination||As quick as 10 days after vaccination||No claim||As quick as 10 days after vaccination||No claim|
Age-proven safe for use
|28 days||28 days||No claim||28 days||No claim|
Uses only outer membrane proteins, reducing harmful endotoxins
Recombinant leukotoxoid for a strong immune response
Effective against the following causes of BRD:
|BVD Type 1||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|BVD Type 2||✓||✓||✓||✓|
The Dual Defense Difference
The advanced molecular science behind NUPLURA can be complex, but the difference is clear. NUPLURA is the only M. haemolytica and BRD prevention vaccine that uses recombinant technology and outer membrane proteins (OMPs)—two virulence factors for protection by advanced technology. The result is fast, smooth protection against BRD that’s easy on cattle with minimal reactivity.2
To learn more about how NUPLURA delivers a fast, smooth, powerful and convenient vaccination to prevent BRD, contact your herd health veterinarian or Elanco representative. To find a representative, please call 1-800-364-2014.
Learn about NUPLURA indications, directions and safety precautions.
NUPLURA PH+3 has been shown to be effective for the vaccination of healthy cattle, three months of age and older, against respiratory disease caused by M. haemolytica and against disease caused by Infectious Bovine Rhinotracheitis and Bovine Viral Diarrhea Type 1 and 2. The duration of immunity for this product has not been established. For more information regarding efficacy and safety data, see productdata.aphis.usda.gov.
A single dose has been shown to be effective against respiratory disease caused by M. haemolytica as early as 10 days after administration. Safety has been demonstrated in calves 28 days of age and older.
For all vaccine products: The label contains complete use information, including cautions and warnings. Always read, understand and follow the label and use directions.