Combinex Cattle Oral Suspension is a combination wormer and flukicide for cattle. Containing the group 2 (yellow) wormer levamisole hydrochloride and triclabendazole, it treats and controls parasitic gastro-enteritis and parasitic bronchitis, as well as all stages of liver fluke disease (fascioliasis).
- 3 stage fluke and worm control in one dose
- Kills liver fluke down to 2 weeks of age
- Can be used in young or pregnant cattle
Combinex Cattle is available in the following bottle sizes: 0.8L ; 2.2L
Combinex Cattle Product information
Target activity of Combinex Cattle
Combinex delivers wide ectoparasite treatment and control in cattle against:
Gastrointestinal roundworms (adults and developing immature stage)
- Haemonchus spp
- Trichostrongylus spp
- Cooperia spp
- Nematodirus spp
- Bunostomum spp
- Oesophagostomum spp
- Ostertagia spp (immature and adult, but not inhibited larvae)
Lungworms (adults and fourth stage larvae): Dictyocaulus viviparus
Liver fluke: Fasciola hepatica – from 2 week old early immature to adult fluke
Special precautions for use in animals
Intensive use or misuse of anthelmintics can give rise to resistance. To reduce this risk, dosing programmes should be discussed with your vet.
Special precautions to be taken by the person administering Combinex to cattle
- Do not eat, drink or smoke whilst using the product.
- Wash splashes from skin immediately and thoroughly with plenty of clean water.
- Remove contaminated clothing immediately and wash exposed skin with plenty of clean water.
- Wash hands and exposed skin before meals and after working with recently treated cattle.
- Levamisole can cause idiosyncratic reactions and serious blood disorders in a very small number of people. If symptoms such as dizziness, nausea, vomiting or abdominal discomfort are experienced when using Combinex, or sore mouth/throat or fever occurs shortly afterwards, immediately seek medical advice.