Combinex for Sheep is a combination wormer and flukicide for sheep. Containing the group 2 (yellow) wormer levamisole hydrochloride and triclabendazole, it treats and controls parasitic gastro-enteritis and parasitic bronchitis, as well as all three stages of liver fluke disease.
- 3 stage fluke and worm control in one dose
- Kills liver fluke down to 2 days of age
- Can be used in young or pregnant sheep
Combinex Sheep is available in the following bottle sizes: 0.8L ; 2.2L ; 5L
Combinex Sheep Product Information
Target activity of Combinex Sheep
Combinex delivers wide ectoparasite treatment and control in sheep against:
Gastrointestinal roundworms (adults and developing immature stage)
- Haemonchus spp
- Ostertagia spp
- Trichostrongylus spp
- Cooperia spp
- Nematodirus spp
- Bunostomum spp
- Chabertia spp
- Oesophagostomum spp
Lungworms (adults and fourth stage larvae): Dictyocaulus viviparus
Liver fluke: Fasciola hepatica – from 2 day old early immature to adult fluke
Special precautions for use in animals
Intensive use or misuse of anthelmintics can give rise to resistance. To reduce this risk, dosing programmes should be discussed with your vet.
Special precautions to be taken by the person administering Combinex to sheep
- Do not eat, drink or smoke whilst using the product.
- Wash splashes from skin immediately and thoroughly with plenty of clean water.
- Remove contaminated clothing immediately and wash exposed skin with plenty of clean water.
- Wash hands and exposed skin before meals and after working with recently treated sheep.
- Levamisole can cause idiosyncratic reactions and serious blood disorders in a very small number of people. If symptoms such as dizziness, nausea, vomiting or abdominal discomfort are experienced when using Combinex, or sore mouth/throat or fever occurs shortly afterwards, immediately seek medical advice.